Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Book Boyfriend #1

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader. Check the link out for more information.

For my first My Book Boyfriend I have chosen Jem Carstairs of Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess which I hope sticks with the new 2013 expected publication date. Jem is the wonderful creation of Cassandra Clare.


Name: Jian/James/Jem Carstairs
Age: 17
Born: Shanghai, China
Lives: London, England
About: Jem is tall and slim with silver hair and silver eyes. He plays the violin and is a Shadowhunter, his 'parabatai' is Will Herondale. His parents were killed by a demon in Shanghai and he now lives in London.

Quotes by Jem
“Someday, Will, I will go where none can follow me, and I think it will be sooner rather than later. Have you ever asked yourself why I agreed to be your parabatai?”
― Clockwork Prince
“I know you feel inhuman, and as if you are set apart, away from life and love, but... I promise you, the right man won't care.”
― Clockwork Angel 
“Whatever you are physically...male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy--all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.”
― Clockwork Angel

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)