Sunday, April 21, 2013

Showcase Sunday #7


Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea. We share what swag or books we've bought, received or gotten from the library. For more information visit Vicky's Showcase Sunday post.




I have a ton to share this week that I've bought over the past couple of weeks so prepare yourselves.


 Received 
 Swag I received from the wonderful Tiffany King.
 Bought 
Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith

 Newbies by James A. Moore


 Vacation Goodies 
and
by Brigid Kemmerer


and
by Mayu Shinjo

 Black Bird, Vol. 1 (Black Bird, #1) by Kanoko Sakurakouji

and
by Sherrilyn  Kenyon


As you can see, I completely forgot Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2) so yeah, I had one of my moments.

 Owl bookmark my mom got for me. She knows me so well!

 Wolf bookmark I found on vacation.

 This Week's Goodies 
and
by Kanoko Sakurakouji


Finally got a case for my Kindle Paperwhite! I lucked out because it was pretty cheap and had owls on it. :D


What Really Happened in Peru (The Bane Chronicles, #1) by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan

I absolutely loved Magnus and Ragnor in this!

 ~

So that's my Showcase Sunday for this week. What did you receive?

6 comments:

  1. Best haul this week! And you went to Books-A-Million! I noticed the red tags :) And you got Lover Mine *drool* Best book in the BDB series thus far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent a ton of money at Books-A-Million while on vacation. It was scary!

      Delete
  2. Awesome awesome awesome haul! I'm jealous of your wolf bookmark! And say hello from me to the Merrick bros! =D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you're starting "Black Bird" and "Demon Love Spell". I have loved those series, so far. Sadly, I have heard that "Black Bird" might be ending soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)