Monday, April 16, 2012

Cover Crazy #2

Cover Crazy was created by The Bookworms but is now hosted at Turning the Pages.


This week I've chosen Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins.
What is there not to love about this? Obviously there's the gorgeous guy that you know you'll be adding to your list of Book Boyfriends. The title just gives you shivers and I love the gothic look to the background. I'm really excited to check this one out when it's released May 1st 2012.
So what do you think? Love it or hate it?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so in love with this cover. And it's even prettier in person. The red dress is so vivid and her nails are hot pink (I know you can't see it from the cover picture but I thought it was so cool, haha). Also I love the contrast of the guy all in black and how she is in bright red.

    Definitely one of my fave 2012 book covers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say... MUHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)