Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Divergent by Veronica Roth

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


I'm still reading Divergent by Veronica Roth.
"Sometimes I forget that I can hurt you. That you are capable of being hurt."


If you would like to participate just do the following:

~Grab your current read
~Open to a random page
~Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
~BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give away too much! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
~Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

9 comments:

  1. Interesting. Mine is from Inheritance, by Christopher Paolini. http://eyesandearsblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that part! I love Tris and Four!
    And yay Team Jem!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I absolutely loved Divergent! :D

    My Teasers

    -Britani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divergent ♥

    Great teaser, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have you recovered from the scare?

      Delete
  5. I haven't read this yet. I know. I know. *Hangs head in shame* lol.

    Great teaser. I know I'm curious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was racing to finish this one before Insurgent is released. :) No shame since there are so many good books out there.

      Delete

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)