Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Book Bird Goodies #7

Meet Magnus, my little Book Bird Reviews mascot.
Instead of doing a Showcase Sunday or anything, I've decided to just post any book goodies myself.

 Bought 
Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth
Burned (Fever, #7)by Karen Marie Moning
Fancy Pants (Only in Gooding, #1) by Cathy Marie Hake


The Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl, #3) by Eoin Colfer
Labyrinth (Languedoc, #1) by Kate Mosse

 Received 
The Sacred Veil (Thirst, #5) by Christopher Pike
Won this from Steph @ Bookfever!

 For Review 
Bloodrush (The Scarlet Star Trilogy, #1) by Ben Galley


3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, Jenn! Burned AND Artemis Fowl #3 AND the book you won from me! :D And Labyrinth looks good too.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so happy with The Sacred Veil, I hope to read it after Burned. :D

      Delete
    2. Assuming you're still breathing after Burned... lol!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)