Thursday, October 10, 2013

Throwback Thursday #8

Throwback Thursday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Stephanie @Bookfever and Christina @Booksane where we feature books that we've read in the past but are still crazy about. It could be a book you read as a child and still remember and love or maybe just a book that you haven't read in a long time and want to show your love for.
Each week we'll be featuring a new random question to answer!

~

Twilight
by
Stephenie Meyer

Bella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Bella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Bella, the person Edward holds most dear.


Don't hate on my but Twilight is one of the ultimate picks for a Throwback post. I mean, who HASN'T read Twilight or at least considered it. It pretty much started the comeback for teen vampire books and it was sickly romantic except for when Bella was being dumb or klutzy. I will admit that I enjoyed it quite a bit when I first read it and was Team Edward, well until New Moon. Twilight will someday be a YA classic. xD

 Quote 

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…" he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion.”

 Question of the Week: 

What's your favorite most recent book?


The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner

Ripper by Stefan Petrucha

I can't pick just one so it's a tie between the two.

2 comments:

  1. Twilight everywhere. xD Great pick though! And that's my favorite quote from it.

    I really should read The Maze Runner, huh? :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and meeting you guys so leave me a message, :)